Battle with Right-Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

NEW BLOG

  I had to make a whole new blog!   So this will be the last post on Whitney's blog!  I hope it will still help future CDH parents on thier journey.  I'm sure I'll always refer back to it because I love looking at all of her pictures and reading how amazing she is.  I hope one day I can make this blog into a book.  So, this blog has used up all it's picture space which is why I'm just doing a whole new one.  Luckily it came at perfect timing with the birth of our son Cameron!  So here is the address, I hope you all still continue to follow our family's story! 
 
It's called The Montgomery Montage
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment